Which company processes your data?
STRATA INNOVATION AND GROWTH SL., owner of FundingTrip (hereinafter referred to as FundingTrip only)
Why do we process the data we ask for?
We process your data in order to provide the services of FundingTrip and send you information about our services + info
What is the legitimacy for this processing of your data?
This data is necessary to carry out the services offered by FundingTrip + info
Are we going to transfer your data?
Third party companies may have access to your data to enjoy the services of FundingTrip. However, no personal data will be transferred without your consent + info
What are my rights?
The user has the right to exercise his right to:
- Portability of the Data.
- Limitation of the Processing of the Data.
- Right of Cancellation.
- Not being the subject of individualized automated decisions + info
Do you have doubts?
If you have any suggestions or if you want to unsubscribe, please contact us through the Help/Contact us section.
1.- Which company is responsible for the processing of your data?
The legal person responsible for the processing of your personal data is STRATA INNOVATION AND GROWTH SL. , with VAT number: ES-B88489513 and address at Av. Labradores 1, Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain, owner of FundingTrip (hereinafter we will only refer to FundingTrip), and registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid,.
We inform you that the ownership of this Website (hereinafter, the "Website"),is Of FundingTrip.
The User can contact FundingTrip in the Help / Contact us section.
Please read carefully and abide by the following recommendations:
This Website is not aimed at children underage. Please activate parental control to prevent and control the access of minors to the Internet and inform children underage of security matters.
Keep your equipment fitted with duly updated antivirus software against malicious software and spyware applications which may jeopardize your Internet navigation and the information hosted on your equipment.
2.- Why is FundingTrip entitled to process your data?
FundingTrip takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. For this reason, your personal information is kept safely and treated with utmost care, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
Likewise, FundingTrip is entitled to process your data based on the consent requested from the User or on a legitimate interest if applicable.
In this sense, the legitimation basisused by FundingTrip for the processing of User data are:
- Contractual execution by creating an account on FundingTrip, submitting information for your Profile preferences, sending internal communications through FundingTrip Platform and contacting us for Technical Support or Customer Care.
- The consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data for the purposes specified in each case.
The User's data processed by FundingTrip are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed.
3.- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data by FundingTrip?
Your personal data collected by FundingTrip may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent given in the corresponding form:
- The provision of FundingTrip services.
For the provision of the service demanded by the User, FundingTrip will need to process personal data obtained from the information that the User provides to FundingTrip.
We inform you that FundingTrip is proactive in protecting your privacy and personal data and about specially protected data related to your health.
- Statistical and personalization purposes
For the provision of our services, the User's data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of FundingTrip, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation, and navigation of the Website.
- FundingTrip informs the User that FundingTrip shall transfer his personally identifiable data (such as his name, phone number, email address or company) to the companies and professionals providing services through the FundingTrip Website, such as funding consultants and experts, Funds advertised such as VC funds, Public Funds, etc, , Sponsors, or "media partners", among others, so that they can contact him/her -by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, or other means of communication) to offer products and services that may be of interest to the User.
4.- Veracity of the data provided by the Users and data of minors
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating to FundingTrip any modification of these. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving FundingTrip the right to exclude from the registered Services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
5.-Conservation of data
The personal data provided will be kept by FundingTrip for a period of 4 years or until the User expresses his willingness to unsubscribe from the FundingTrip services. Subsequently, if necessary, FundingTrip will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines.
6.- Recipients of personal data
Likewise, the User's data may be shared with FundingTrip partners who offer goods and services on the Website.
In any case, FundingTrip imposes strict restrictions on the way in which such external partners can share the data that has been provided to them, such restrictions will be adapted to the provisions of the applicable regulations, committing them to comply with due diligence in accordance with the contracts of order of the treatment signed in accordance with article 28 of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data.
7.- Rights of the User in relation to their data
The User is entitled to
- Access their personal data.
- Request the rectification of any inaccurate data
- Request its deletion.
- Request the processing of their data to be limited.
- Oppose the processing of their data.
- Exercise their right to be forgotten
- Request its portability.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
The User can exercise all these rights in the Help / Contact section, providing proof of their identity and indicating:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID document or passport . In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID document or passport may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
The User may also send his/her request by ordinary mail to the following address:
- STRATA INNOVATION AND GROWTH SL.
- Address: Avenida Labradores 1, Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
- N.I.F EN-B-88489513
Without prejudice to any other administrative remedy or judicial action, the User shall have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State in which he/she has his/her usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in case the User considers that the processing of his personal data is not in accordance with the regulations, as well as in the case of not being satisfied with the exercise of their rights. The Supervisory Authority receiving the claim shall inform the claimant of the situation and result of the complaint.
8.- Data security and preservation
The protection of the privacy and personal data of Users is very important to FundingTrip. Therefore, FundingTrip does everything in its power to prevent your data from being used inappropriately, allowing access to it only to authorized personnel.
FundingTrip maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through the Website without prejudice to informing him that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
FundingTrip undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to confer on them a secure treatment in the assignments and international transfers of data that, where appropriate, may occur.
In those services of the Website that need to register as a User, a password must be chosen. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as for all activities that occur in the session initiated with his name and password.
The User undertakes to notify FundingTrip as soon as possible of the unauthorized use of his Username and / or password or any other breach in security. FundingTrip will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise due to the non-fulfillment of this obligation by the User.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, a register of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the General Data Protection Regulation.
10.- Hyperlinks to third-party web pages
The conditions offered by these websites may not be the same as those offered by FundingTrip.
11.- Questions & Information
- - Acceptance and Consent.